PiFace Control & Display is a plug and play device that allows you to use and control your Raspberry Pi without a keyboard, mouse and monitor. It saves space and power by removing the need for a monitor whilst still providing a simple, yet capable interactive user interface, making it ideal for applications such as internet radio, streaming media, XBMC and many more! PiFace Control & Display is supplied with easy to use software that enables the easy creation of custom bitmap icons. Getting started is quick and simple by using the single line install script that pulls in all the driver software that is needed to run pre-designed examples. PiFace Control & Display features a 16 character by 2 line alpha-numeric display, which is able to display status information, messages and menus. Flexible control of the Raspberry Pi is enhanced with an IR remote control or the onboard buttons.
- 16 character by 2 line alpha-numeric display
- User definable custom characters
- LED display backlight
- IR receiver for infrared remote control
- 3-position navigation switch
- 5 tactile switches for control and menu navigation
- Python libraries provided to quickly and easily build menus