Java Embedded leverages your experience with Java to open the world of the Internet of Things by providing direct access to electronic sensors and mechanical devices.
This free course, designed for Java developers, is delivered over 5-weeks. Take the course at your own pace - weekly we will add new lessons, quizzes and homework assignments.
You will work on a real-world application to:
- Read input data from switches and drive LED's using the GPIO interface
- Read temperature and barometric pressure from an I2C device
- Read the device's current location using a GPS UART device
- Store and manage data collected
- Report data to a client through a variety of communication options
- And more!