Banana Pi BPI-M3 series run Android,Debian linux,Ubuntu linux, Raspberry Pi imange and others imange.
Banana PI BPI-M3 hardware: 1Ghz ARM7 octa-core processor, 2GB LPDDR3 SDRAM, add 8G eMMC flash on board
Banana PI with Gigabit ethernet port, It can run with Android 5.1.1 smoothly. The size of Banana PI BPI-M3 same as banana pi M1, it can easily run with the game it support 1080P high definition video output, the GPIO compatible with Raspberry Pi B+ and can run the ROM Image
- Eight-core CPU Allwinner A83T (Higher Performance than Raspberry pi 2)
- 40 PIN compatible Rapberry Pi 2 generations
- RAM: 2G LPDDR3
- Storage : Onboard 8G eMMC flash.
- SDIO interfaces on-board wireless WIFI&Bluetooth BT4.0
- Provides CSI,DSI,Audio,2*USB ,1*OTG interfaces
- Support TF card
- Fiexible(External) WIFI&BT antenna Connection or on-board antenna
- Support SATA port
Banana pi BPI-M3 will send free sample for test
1 if you have website or blogs, can help us review, test BPI-M3, and help us advertise our product.
2 if you have experience with many open source development and want to help us development software and fixed issue.
3 you have a good idea and want to use BPI-M3 in a cool project .
link to ask sample: http://forum.banana-pi.org/t/banana-pi-bpi-m3-will-send-free-sample-for-test/106