Thursday, March 10, 2016

Raspberry Pi 3 open box and first boot Raspbian Jessie

This video show open box of the new Raspberry Pi 3:







This video show how Raspberry Pi 3 first boot Raspbian Jessie 2016-02-26 version. This version added support for Pi 3, including Wifi and Bluetooth, and provide option to set wifi country code in raspi-config.



For temporary, a Raspberry Pi 2 transparent case is used.



Note, the LED is relocated on Raspberry Pi 3.


As always, I will update and upgrade apt-get and update firmware.
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get upgrade
$ sudo rpi-update

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot
But I have a question, is My Raspberry pi2 Raspbian Jessie work fine with Raspberry pi3.
or I need new Raspbian Jessie for Raspberry pi3.
Thanks

Erik said...

As I know, Raspbian Jessie work on Raspberry Pi 2 and 3, should include 1 also.