|Chromium OS run on Raspberry Pi 3|
To install Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 3 is very straightforward:
- Visit http://www.chromiumosforsbc.org/, download the latest version for Raspberry Pi 3; CHROMIUMRPI3 0.4 "Lenny Bruce" currently.
- Unpack and write the image to SD Card using Win32DiskImager.
- Boot-up on Raspberry Pi 3.
Install Chromium OS for Raspberry Pi 3 on SD Card
Run Chromium OS on Raspberry Pi 3 (and play Youtube video)
HTML5 test, Web Store, Google Photos and more...
- MicroSD of SanDisk 32GB Ultra is used in my trail.
- Once the image wrote on SD, Windows cannot recognize it. To re-write image on the SD, my solution is to format it using digital camera, so Windows can recognize it.