Tontec 2.4-inch TFT LCD 240x320 RGB Pixels Touch Screen Display Monitor For Raspberry Pi
- This Raspberry Pi Screen is designed for raspberry pi tailored a expansion board, set LCD, touch, IO expansion, RTC functions in one, greatly enriched the raspberry pie can learn playability.
- "Display Part" use Hitachi's IPS technology company of the LCD, the screen viewing angle is large, close to 180 degrees; very high brightness and contrast, color of the screen is 8,16 I80 parallel, in order to save resources and high-speed IO the transmission of data, the owner after two months of struggle with CPLD design a SPI-I80 parallel converter, the measured SPI clock can reach 120M.
- "Touch Part" adopts TI (Texas Instruments) company TSC2003 chip, the chip I2C Interface 4-wire resistive controller, also with a 2-way BAT and AIN, can monitor 2-way 2-way voltage and other signals.
- "IO extension Part" using NS (National Semiconductor)'s LP3943, the I2C interface chip 16 IO expansion, which with the PWM circuit can drive the LED.
- "RTC real time clock" using NXP's PCF8563, the chip I2C interface, with a calendar. (This section is optional, standard shipping is blank, the customer can DIY)
- Setup Tontec 2.4-inch TFT LCD 240x320 RGB Pixels Touch Screen Display Monitor For Raspberry Pi