|Java jar run on Windows and Raspberry Pi|
The code used here as a example can be found in "List system properties using java", to list available system properties.
- Start Netbeans IDE in Windows, new a Java Application.
- Make sure it target the same Java platform running in Pi side. Right click on Project > Properties > Category of Libraries > Select Java Platform of JDK 1.8.
- Edit, and build your application.
- To know where is the generated jar, click Run > Clean and Build. The generated jar wil be in "Created dir: <...>\JavaTest\dist".
- Copy the generated jar, JavaTest.jar, to Raspberry Pi.
- Run it in Raspberry Pi side by enter:
$ java -jar JavaTest.jar
- Remote run Java on Raspberry Pi, host from NetBeans on Windows 10